Monday, May 17, 2010

Petco grooming sucks!

Super short do... showing his skin on his left leg.
Shaved to his skin on his neck....
He looks like he just got out of surgery...

My poor baby Bojangles got a spring trimming over the weekend which ended up being a complete buzz/shave. I went into Petco asking them to trim it short but to show "no skin". Well, I went to pick him up and they immediately tell me that I have to pay first before they let me see/pick up my dog. Now I see why they do this. Because they shaved my dog down to the skin in some places and I even saw a few places where they nicked him. Ooowe! That makes me so mad. I should have said something but I just walked out of there in shock. I would not have paid a dime had I seen him before paying. He doesn't look right. He looks a like an overgrown weenier dog. Anyway, I held back the tears until I brought him to the office to show Chris. Chris is pretty mellow and this fired him up. He immediately got all of us into the car and we went back to Petco. He talked to the manager who refused to own up to the problem. He said the nicks could have been on the dog before grooming and also that sometimes certain hot spots get red afterwards. These were obvious nicks from grooming people. And then the groomer got all defensive saying that Bojangles wasnt any easy dog to groom and she had to muzzle him. Chris fired up, "With you nicking him, I don't blame the guy for squirming?" She was a jerk. The manager was a jerk. They ended up giving us a credit for $10 on a $40 ticket. What happened to the customer is always right mentality?! We are never going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment