Thursday, August 5, 2010

Moving work offices

our old building

Old office
Old conference room in old office
New conference room in new office!!
Our new office building
Next to Famous Daves-yummy barbaque!
We are upstairs on the second floor. You can see the reception desk thru the window.
Here we are packing (photo to come) up the old office as we prepare to move to a nicer building in Midvale area. Most real estate offices are downsizing and a lot of offices have closed their doors even. Luckily I am with a brokerage who is expanding in this crazy market. I am grateful to be with Everest Realty Group even after being there almost a year. After going thru an interesting previous year with Remax...(basically them not living up to the hype that they build plus some other things), we are very content in our new or not so new office. We still pass our old Remax office everyday and we see the car numbers shrink as more and more of their agents have and still keep coming over to our company. It makes me chuckle because we were the first ones to jump ship close to a year ago and a steady supply of agents (good ones I might add) have followed us. We are in a great environment which we hope continues. You know when things are good, sometimes you wonder how long can they really last as they are?? Well, I continually ask that and in my head, if I stay happy with Everest for 2-3 years, what more can I ask for. Anything more will be icing. So that is all I give it in my head. I've found it is sometimes better to have lower expectations than higher....old age maybe too.

So anyway, we are still getting our office settled with the move. Our building is next to Famous Daves if any of you are familiar with the area. Every time I walk outside around lunch I smell yummy baked beans and meat. That place probably gets a lot of traffic from our building. How can you not want to eat there every stinkin day!

No comments:

Post a Comment