Thursday, October 22, 2009

My new pilates reformer

Ahh what an amazing moment when you get something you have longed for for years!! I am so excited. I found a brand new pilates reformer listed in our online ads here in Utah for only $50. This is an incredible deal. Most new reformers can range in price from $300-$3000 plus you have to pay shipping. This is not a top of the line reformer but perfect for what I need. I haven't done pilates in years and so this gets me back into the swing of working out again. Oh how I love my new pilates reformer. They lady selling it was a real ditz and she had no clue what she was selling. I am grateful for this! I snagged it up instantaeously. I have dream boards with a pilates reformer on it dating back from 2006. Crazy how this happened now when I wasn't even thinking about it.... I love when little surprises like this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment